Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Million Dollar Secret Part III

**Important!!! If You Missed Part 1 Go Back and read first** Click Here
**Important!!! If You Missed Part II Go Back and read first** Click Here

We are still laying the foundation to using The Million
Dollar Secret That Can Change Your Life. If you haven't
figured it out yet, I am setting you up not to fail. In fact,
if you apply what you are learning, it will be impossible
for you to fail!

Next, I want to discuss how you can dramatically improve
the results of any personal development program. It doesn't
matter if you use my material or any other program, book or
strategy.

In order to succeed at any personal development program,
you must to do the following:

1. Decide on what you want.

This is called your INTENTION. Write down what you want on
a piece of paper. If you want it, you can have it.

Start with one intention and work on that and then you can
go to the next, etc. Always focus on a positive outcome.
Never say, "I DON'T WANT this", such as "I don't want to be
broke". Instead, focus on what you WANT, such as "I want to
attract more money into my life".

As you do this I want you to focus on a THREE LETTER WORD
that will guarantee your success. We talked about this in
the last lesson, but I want to emphasize it again in this
lesson. The three letter word is WHY.

You must be clear on WHY you want your goal or desire, or
WHY you want to fulfill a certain dream. Always, always,
always (should I say that again") keep your focus on WHY
you are doing what you are doing. A-L-W-A-Y-S! Otherwise
you will give up when the slightest obstacle stands in your
way or it doesn't seem like things are "working" for you.

This is why 99% of people fail at any attempt to improve
their life. They are not clear on WHY they want what they
want. They are not clear on the BENEFITS. The WHY is always
more important than the HOW. In other words, WHY you want
something will motivate you to achieve it. Worrying or
trying to figure HOW you are going to get it only pushes it
further away. So always focus on the WHY.

Your sub-conscious mind must be convinced that what you
desire is what you really want. Not what you think you
"should" want, or what others want for you, but what you
TRULY want. If your sub-conscious mind perceives any
change as a "have to", "should" or "must", such as "I have
to do this", "I should do this", or "I must do this", it will resist
the change. That will cause you to give up too easily before
you reach your goal.

As soon as you encounter the first obstacle that comes
along, your sub-conscious will give you all the logical
reasons why you should quit. If you focus on WHY you
want what you want you will not give up easily, but will be
motivated to keep moving toward your goal, even if you
have a temporary setback.

2. Commit yourself 100% to follow through UNTIL you get a
result.

Read it again! I didn't say IF you get a result. I said
UNTIL you get a result. There is a huge difference. Keep
in mind, there is only one way to fail, and that is to quit.

3. Suspend your disbelief

Do not prejudge whether or not the personal development
program, book or strategy you are using will work. Suspend
your disbelief that it will NOT work for you. Keep in mind
that it has worked for others and it WILL work for you.

One the most common obstacles I run into with clients is
that they think, "I know this has worked for others, but in
my case it is different." In fact, I have never worked with
a client who didn't think that in their case it was
"different".

Trust me, you circumstances may be different, but the
underlying problem for everyone is always the same.

4. Don't judge results too quickly.

Often people will have quick results when making a change
because they are ready for the change and they have aligned
their energy. (more on that later). You could be one of them,
but you need to allow some time for adjustment.

Don't measure your results in hours, days, weeks, etc. ANY
improvement is a forward movement. Use even the smallest
improvement as a building block to take the next step
forward. You will continue to move forward as long as you
focus on what you want instead of what you don't want.
(Review Lesson 1)

Remember when you learned to ride a bike" It was relatively
difficult at first to keep your balance. Then you got rolling and
it seemed so easy. In the beginning we are often out of balance.
Sometimes it takes a little while to regain our balance.

5. Measure your progress from where you started.

There are two groups of people. The first group measures
their progress against some kind of an ideal goal. The
second group measures their progress against where they
started. Measuring your progress against some ideal goal is
kind of like trying to travel to the horizon. You can never
get there because no matter how you move toward it, the
horizon always recedes, so it always seems to be an equal
distance away from where you start.

People that have that strategy in deciding whether or not
they are making progress are always frustrated because it
always seems to them that they are making no progress.

The second group of people are those that note where they
were when they started. When they look back, it is obvious
that they have made progress. Once I get this concept
across to people, they will often say, "My God I have been
doing that my whole life and I have been frustrated about
everything that I have done. Now I suddenly realize that I
have been making all kinds of progress in lots of areas of
my life and I didn't even see it".

We need to measure our progress from where we start. If you
measure your progress on the horizon (your ideal goal) you
will always be frustrated.

6. Focus on the next step.

Always focus on what you have to do NOW - IN THIS MOMENT.
Forget about what you may have to do in the future. Just
keep your point of focus on what you want to accomplish IN
THIS MOMENT.

Usually when you start to see progress you have this
impulse to want to rush things. You want things to change
"right now: This pushes you and drives you to "force"
things to happen. But, as you will learn, less effort creates
more results.

7. Do What You Know

I am sure you know people who have studied personal
development books and programs most of their lives and have
not made any SIGNIFICANT changes. They read, study and
attend personal development seminars and nothing, or very
little, seems to change. Why is this so"

Simply because they are personal development "junkies".
Like any junkie they need a "fix". But the problem is that
even though it is a positive fix, they are still addicts.
They are addicted to the illusion that the more they study
and learn, the more their life will improve. If they can
just find that one book, one program, one strategy they are
looking for, their lives will turn around.

Of course, they never find it because they are addicted to
COLLECTING INFORMATION. They read all the books and
listen to the tapes and Cd's and study, but they don't move
forward. The keep running in place, only now they have
more information.

Here's why more information will not change your life.

It is not enough to KNOW what to do - you must to DO what
you know. Read it again!

In other words, MORE INFORMATION is not the answer. Even
the information you are learning in these lessons will not
change your life. I promise you that when you finish these
lessons you will KNOW what to do. However, the goal for
these lessons is to get you to DO what you KNOW.

I am not saying that learning new techniques and strategies
is not helpful. I buy hundreds of books and attend dozens
of seminars, but I know that the INFORMATION will not
change my life. The change comes when I APPLY the
information UNTIL I GET THE RESULT I desire. In other
words, when I DO what I KNOW.

My intention for the first three lessons is to set you up
not to fail. In other words, failure is not an option if
you will DO what you KNOW. (Actually apply what you are
learning). If that is the case, then you are ready for the
next step. You are ready for The Million Dollar Secret That
Can Change Your Life.

It will be a real eye-opener!

But please take a moment to review the last 3 lessons. It
will take you less than 15 minutes. I know, I know, your
sooooooo busy! But do you really want to move forward in
your life, or do you just want to collect more information"

It's worth repeating again. It is not enough to KNOW what
to do - you must DO what you know.

Until tomorrow take care and please review the first 3
Lessons.

Talk to you then.

Your partner in success,

Ken Spohn


If you want to read more about this exciting book or if your life sucks right now I encourage you to click here and read what Dr. Robert has to say.

MAKE SURE TO BOOKMARK (on left) FOR THE NEXT PART!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment