Friday, February 6, 2009

Change My Life Now

Every once in awhile you come across something that is so profound, so deep, so significant that we need too take a depth breath and just say WOW!

The moment I am talking about is the first chapter of "Beyond Positive Thinking" by Dr. Robert Anthony. Yes I've only read the first chapter and has forced me to write this blog "Change My Life Now". Why? Because I want to share. I'm not one to talk about myself to much. Nor will I start a conversation about a subject just for the sake of discussing. But, I have a-lot of life experiences and I need to start sharing to help others.

As of this writing Feb 5, 2009 we are experiencing some of the worst economic time in the History of the Global economy. I don't need to go into details I'm sure your quite aware! With that said, I believe I am a 10% percenter. What is that? It's someone that is willing to try, do or take on a challenge that 90% of the people won't. Once I have decided that I am going to learn something it's done. The only questions are When and How.

So being in a Financial mess myself right now, I took it upon myself and decided to solve it. After all I did create the mess all by myself! I'm not going to tell you how much debt I have right now but, lets just say it's more than the average person makes in a life time.

So, yesterday I went for a 2hr long easy going hike. Most of the time I was thinking how much my life suck's right now. Which is unusual for me because I'm a pretty positive person. We'll guess we all have bad days.
By the end of the hike I was feeling better and just knew I had to turn this around. When I got home I took a 2hr nap. Also, unusual! Most of the time I sleep 5-6hrs a night. When I woke up I went down stairs to check my email. I had one from some marketing guy selling some program. I don't remember what it was but I do remember it was like $900. Dr. Robert Anthony was part of this promotion had said something very interesting. So, I went to google and typed in his name. Woola!
He had a book which you already know the name. I started to read about his book and more and more things he said started making sense. It was if someone just turned on a light while I was sitting in darkness. So, I did purchase the book last night but didn't start reading until this morning.

The rest of the story is still in the making...

If you want to read more about this exciting book or if your life sucks right now I encourage you to click here and read what Dr. Robert has to say.

Wish You The Best!

1 comment: